2. This is organised by Magnitude Finance (“the Firm”) which is a trading style of DSG Financial Services Ltd. DSG Financial Services Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales with a company number 02313903. DSG Financial Services Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under firm reference number 649675.
Magnitude Finance are a credit broker, not a lender.
How to Qualify
1. You must be resident in the UK, aged 18 years of age or older.
2. You will qualify for the Amazon Voucher if you take out a vehicle finance agreement using the Magnitude Customer Portal (after being introduced via Fan Finders Ltd t/a Your Baby Club via their website www.yourbabyclub.co.uk)
Voucher subject to the remainder of these Terms and Conditions.
The Voucher value will be determined by the offer promoted on each of the websites at the time of purchase. The Voucher Scheme will run and operate from 1st January 2024 until it is terminated on a date to be decided at our discretion. No applications before 1st January 2024 and after the Voucher Scheme has been terminated will qualify for the Amazon Voucher.
3. You will not qualify for the Amazon Voucher if you arrange your vehicle finance directly with Magnitude Finance.
4. You will receive your Amazon Voucher via email once your vehicle finance agreement has been live for 14 days. Your name and email address will be sent to our appointed third-party voucher provider. You are responsible for redeeming the voucher within the specified time frame.
5. The Amazon Voucher will be sent by email to the email address used when you submitted your credit application and that was used to process your vehicle finance agreement.
Limitation of liability
1. Your entry and any information submitted by You must be personal to and relate specifically to You. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which You submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, the Firm reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by You and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
2. Neither the Firm nor any of our employees or other representatives will be liable to You for any loss or damage incurred by You arising out of or in connection with your use of the Amazon Voucher including, without limitation, indirect, or consequential loss or damage, loss of anticipated revenues, loss of business opportunities, loss of goodwill, loss or corruption of data or damage to reputation resulting from our failure to deliver or the receipt of the Amazon voucher.
3. The Firm will not be liable for any failure to provide your Amazon Voucher if caused by supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure being an event(s) which, without the fault of any party, renders performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution. If such circumstances arise, the Firm reserves the right at our sole discretion to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend this promotion.
4. The Firm cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by You for making an application or being part of the Voucher Scheme.
5. The Firm accept no responsibility for any delay, failure, or error by a third-party provider in notifying the Firm that an application has taken place.
6. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall operate to limit or exclude the Firm’s liability for death or personal injury caused by the Firm’s negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
7. Further, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
8. The Voucher Scheme is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Amazon.
1. This Voucher Scheme is subject to availability, and the Firm reserves the right to substitute or remove the Voucher Scheme at any time. The Firm will try to give as much notice as possible when doing this. Any such amendments will be published on Magnitude Finance.co.uk. There are no cash alternatives available for the Voucher Scheme.
2. Use of the Amazon Voucher will be in accordance with Amazon Voucher restrictions, Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions – Amazon Customer Service
3. The Firm assumes that by entering into the Voucher Scheme (and You warrant that) You are aged 18 or over.
4. The Firm reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
5. The Firm may refuse your Amazon Voucher if at any time the Firm suspects that You have been involved in: any abuse or attempted abuse of the Voucher Scheme; any breach or attempted breach of these Terms & Conditions; any breach or attempted breach of the general use of website terms and conditions on www.MagnitudeFinance.co.uk; any activity which in the Firms reasonable opinion constitutes misuse or abuse of the Firm; any fraud or breach of any terms applicable to the application.
6. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions are held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
8. Unless expressly stated in these Terms & Conditions, nothing in these Terms & Conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
9. Any intellectual property rights existing in and to the Voucher Scheme, are and shall remain the property of the Firm or Our group companies at all times.
10. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
11. These Terms & Conditions will only apply as between the Firm and You. Unless as otherwise stated in these Terms no other person may benefit or rely upon these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Voucher Scheme is governed by the law of England & Wales and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
13. You can contact the Firm in relation to the Voucher Scheme at the UK registered address – DSG Financial Services Limited, Unity House, Hercules Park, Bird Hall Lane, Cheadle, Stockport, SK3 0UX.
Terms and Conditions updated 03/12/2023