“Cookies” are small text files that store basic information that a website can use to recognise repeat site visits (such as recalling your name if this had previously been supplied). You should be aware that information and
There are two types of cookies that we use on our website; persistent cookies and session cookies.
- A persistent cookie remains on your device after you have visited a website. These help us to identify you as a unique visitor however they do not contain information that could be used to identify you to another person.
- A session cookie is temporary that only exists in the period you access the website (or more strictly, until you close the browser after accessing the website). Session cookies remember what you chose on the previous page, therefore avoiding the need to re-enter information and thereby improving your experience. These cookies do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify you.
feature. Note, however, that “personalised” services may be affected if the cookie option is disabled.
- Ensure your security and privacy when in our secure sites
- Store login details for our secure sites
- Temporarily store input information in our calculators, tools, illustrations and demonstrations
- Provide you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests, and improve our targeting and enhance your journey through our sites and partner sites
- Improve our understanding of how you navigate through our sites so we can identify improvements
- Evaluate our sites’ advertising and promotional effectiveness (we own the anonymous data collected and don’t share it with anyone); and We use both our own (first-party) and partner companies’ (third-party) cookies to support these activities.
For further information about cookies or information on how to delete or disable cookies please go to: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit: