Calculate your car finance options online
Apply online, or contact our team
Complete video verification & E-Sign your documents
We pay the dealer and you collect your new car!
Representative example - Mini JCW
|Amount of credit||£18,899|
|Total amount payable||£27,904.66|
|Regular monthly instalment||£297.28|
|Duration of agreement||48 months|
|Type of interest||Fixed|
*This PCP car finance example is for illustration purposes only. Please contact our finance team for a tailored quotation.
What are the benefits of Personal Contract Purchase?
- Flexible deposit options at the start
- Lower monthly payments than Hire Purchase
- Fixed monthly payments throughout the term of the agreement
- Three options at the end of your agreement
- Easy to budget for your next car purchase
Why choose PCP Car Finance?
PCPs are great if you want to change your car on a regular cycle and enjoy fixed monthly payments that are lower than a traditional Hire Purchase.
Things to consider
- Charges – a PCP car finance agreement could work out to be more expensive overall compared to a hire purchase agreement for an equivalent vehicle.
- If you decide to return the vehicle, make sure it is in good condition as you could be responsible for any repairs if it is not.
- Make sure you estimate your annual mileage with care as there will be charges for additional miles above the amount agreed.